Saturday 12 September 2015

Skales – “Lo Le” (Prod. Bu Uhuru)

This week, Skales releases his first single in South Africa under the Baseline Music and Universal Music imprint.
The single titled “Lo Le” is off the soon to be released Universal Music compilation and is also featured on the Nigerian artist’s debut album, Man of the Year.
Skales is thrilled to have had a good year in the Nigerian music scene and is excited about the platform to release music in other parts of Africa.
“Definitely a millstone for me, I can’t believe the love I get every time I step out, and I am grateful for the love from my supporters, the fans and the critics
“Lo Le” was produced by the South African hit makers, Uhuru.
Enjoy below

 DOWNLOAD Skales – “Lo Le” (Prod. Bu Uhuru)

No comments:

Featured post

Emmy J premieres the official visuals for his latest hit single “YOUR BODY“. The song features amazing beauty, and Also serves as the la...